Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lets...Productive Muslim Seminar

Ok, today is the fourth CNY celebration. Many of my colleagues have not come to work yet. Raya sakan korang ye?..... Chinese staff especially, of course right? Me as well still in celebration  mood .. hehehehe. I feel so lazy and don't feel like doing anything. What else to do? Login to the internet is the best solution ;) Hmmmm...Facebook as well (via my handphone, ok!). And I saw a picture of seminar for Muslims posted by Wardina Safiyyah. Good! and now I need Mr Google search engine and looked for the details. This is really...really...interesting! Menarik, tertarik, kau memang da bomb! I straight away SMSed my 'buddy potential to go'...hehehe. Hopefully she will say 'YES' to go.


While waiting her answer, I was surfing the website itself. Masya Allah... I was like fell in love with this website. Loads and loads of info and tips for self improvement. They used simple and easy words that everyone can understand. The pictures are very attractive and the most interesting part is the videos are very creative and may touch your heart. Seriously and it is not a joke. Try it at www.productivemuslim.com :) 

 

No comments:

Bayaran Zakat Pendapatan Melalui Potongan Gaji

Company tempat aku kerja ni baru je nak masuk 5 tahun beroperasi. Staff kat dalam ni dah tanya bila boleh buat Potongan gaji untuk bayar zak...